At the Knee Surgery Center of Excellence, we are proud to help our patients in the most comfortable and technologically advanced facilities in the field of medicine. Because having the most state-of-the-art technology available is essential to providing high-quality patient services, the facilities at the Knee Surgery Center of Excellence underwent a complete multi-million dollar renovation in the last 12 months.
Green Energy Initiatives
We are committed to leaving the world a better place for our children and grandchildren. To that end, the Knee Surgery Center of Excellence is proud to be a GREEN SPACE.CLICK HERE TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Our green practice initiatives include:
- High efficiency lighting throughout the facility
- High recycled content in furniture, fabrics, ceiling tiles and cabinetry substrates
- FSC certified veneer wood
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) content and no added urea-formaldehyde in all materials (paint, adhesives and coatings)
- Zoned lighting for individual control
- Lots of locally made custom furniture
- All EnergyStar rated equipment
- Glass doors to transmit natural light to the interior space
Request your consultation today.
Call us at 888.429.6865 to schedule an appointment or:
Find Out More
The Knee Surgery Center of Excellence is a world-class facility that houses some of the best orthopedic surgeons in the country. We currently accept Aetna, Cigna, United and Health Net, but can work with patients outside of these networks as well. We currently accept Aetna, Cigna, United and Health Net, but can work with patients outside of these networks as well.
While most of our patients prefer to undergo surgery at our outpatient surgery center, you may also opt to have your procedure at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. To learn more about Cedars Sinai knee repair, or to schedule your consultation at our state-of-the-art facility, contact us at (888) 429-6865 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to providing you with high quality patient care.
Next, meet our knee surgeons.