The orthopedic knee surgeons at La Peer Health Systems in Beverly Hills are leading experts in their field and formulate individualized treatment plans for patients with all different types of disabling knee disorders. Patients who opt to visit our world-renowned facilities receive an unparalleled quality of service and care. They also benefit from our knowledge and expertise in the very latest orthopedic knee surgery procedures.
Orthopedics is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system, which includes the knee joints. Orthopedic surgeons treat injuries and illnesses that affect some part of the musculoskeletal system. They use both surgical and nonsurgical methods to treat degenerative diseases, sports injuries, infections, tumors and congenital disorders. Arthritis and sports-related injury of the knee joint are among the most common reasons for knee joint disorders.
Knee Surgery Procedures Offered
- ACL Surgery – Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction surgery repairs a torn ACL, one of the major stabilizing ligaments in the knee.
- Cartilage Regeneration – Our surgeons perform a variety of cutting-edge procedures designed to help regenerate or repair damaged or depleted knee joint cartilage. One of the more innovative procedures is known as Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation or ACI surgery.
- Partial Knee Replacement – Performed to replace either the inside (medial) or outside (lateral) parts of the knee. Our knee surgeons can also perform total knee replacement surgery to treat knee arthritis.
- Patella Tendon Surgery – Reconnects the kneecap (patella) to the shin bone (tibia) and allows the knee to straighten once again.
- Revision Knee Surgery – Involves resurfacing or replacing a previously operated on knee that loosens, wears out or develops a problem.
Knee Conditions Treated
- Baker’s Cyst – A fluid-filled cyst that causes a bulge and feeling of tightness behind the knee.
- Knee Arthritis – A slowly progressing degenerative joint disease that causes the cushion layer between bones or cartilage to wear away.
- Patella Fracture Repair – Reconnects the kneecap (patella) to the shin bone (tibia) and allows the knee to straighten once again.
- Meniscus Tear – Damage to the cartilage that stabilizes and cushions the knee joint.
- Patellofemoral Instability – Involves the patella (kneecap) moving out if its normal pattern of alignment.
The La Peer Difference
At the Knee Surgery Center of Excellence, our knee surgeons perform a large number of knee surgery operations on the musculoskeletal system each year and our expertise is highly regarded in the medical community. Our orthopedic knee surgeons are trained in joint preservation procedures that prevent progression of arthritic and congenital disease while applying the latest technology and techniques. All of our knee surgeons actively support research and education.
La Peer Health Systems offers a comprehensive variety of orthopedic knee surgery procedures and treatments to meet the most advanced medical needs. We are able to boast a high patient satisfaction rate because we offer personal care when taking our patients through the following steps: Consultation, Diagnosis, Treatment, Surgery and Aftercare.
Schedule a Knee Surgery in Los Angeles
The Knee Surgery Center of Excellence offers world-class knee procedures performed by some of the most renowned knee surgeons in the country. Our multi-million dollar facility boasts 34 of the top surgeons in the country who are supported by a first-class staff. In addition to providing innovative medicine, we focus on excellent patient care.
To schedule a consultation with one of our talented Los Angeles knee surgeons call (888) 429-6865 or fill out our contact form. We’d love to verify your insurance for you! Fill out our Free Insurance Verification form!
Next, read about Arthroscopic Knee Surgery – a procedure in which the knee joint is viewed by inserting a fiberoptic camera into the knee.